We are Architects who design new builds, conversions and extensions. We seek planning permission, listed building consent and are able to project manage the build. We are also Party Wall Surveyors.
- We listen to clients to find out what are their aspirations and requirements
- We assess what is possible and feasible given the location of the site, its environment and the clients’ budget
- We agree a Brief with clients
- We design to the Brief
- We get consents to get authority to build the design
- We work to the most up to date regulations with regards construction standards and safety
- We deliver the finished design
We aim for a sense of wellbeing and comfort for those who experience our buildings and a sense of delight. We aim to deliver a project on time and within budget.
Professional bodies and accreditation
ARB was established in 1997 to regulate the architect’s profession in the UK.
We abide by the ARB code of conduct.
For further information go to www.arb.org.uk.
Our surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and abide by the RICS code of conduct. For further information go to www.rics.org
We carry Professional Indemnity Insurance
Through good design we look to conserve energy, use durable natural materials, maximize daylight and aim for long-term sustainability
As Party Wall Surveyors
All our Surveyors are fully qualified in the UK and are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- We give Party Wall advice
- We help serve the correct Party Wall Notices
- We act as the Agreed Surveyor if there is agreement between the two parties to ensure that the Party Wall Act is complied to and both parties are protected by the Act
- We are appointed by Building Owners to make sure they comply with the Party Wall Act and to agree a Party Wall Award when there is a dispute between the parties
- We are appointed by Adjoining Owners to make sure that they are protected by the Party Wall Act and that any damage to their property is made good
- We are appointed as Third Surveyor to remedy disagreement between the two appointed Party Wall Surveyors
We aim to avoid conflict. We act independently and in the spirit of the Act to allow the allowable works to be carried out.
Professional bodies and accreditation:
Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Pyramus and Thisbe Club:
Members of the Pyramus and Thisbe Club an organisation of construction professionals with a particular interest in matters relating to the Party Wall etc Act 1996.
We carry Professional Indemnity Insurance.